Friday, February 4, 2011

MA FIRST REVIEW

I Finished my first review(31st jan 2011) in Vulnerability Discovery With Attack injection... And I block blastered in my review............And my Batch mate fucked that actually he didnt knw anythin abt that prjt....... any way i'll gt good marks..........

                    And nw i'm preparing a new programming language known as GO programming..........
today i missed ma campus interview at ma college........ L cube came to our college ...........bt they need a deposit of 1 lakh so i omitted that...........

                   nw i'm in a hurry to succeed in life ......so i'm gng to start a project in go programming.........I hope it stirr the whole world.....................I everyone should know the usefulness of ma project...................

No comments:

Post a Comment